Take a look at Watercon Recent Project
Watercon was engaged to build a mirror image of the current intermittently decanted extended aeration plant (IDEA) at a waste water treatment plant approximately 50KM East of Perth.
The project is in final stages of commissioning, and will be completed very soon.
Scope of works
- Earthworks & civil construction of 2 new 9.2m diameter concrete tanks (Reactors, demand aeration tank & intermittent tank) & associated pipework
- New inlet screen works. including earthworks, civil construction, mechanical & electrical requirements’.
- Mechanical & electrical installation of the new & old reactors including – Pipework, baffle plates, RAS & WAS pumps, FRP decant arms.
- Alum dose pumps
- Soda ash dose pumps
- Booster pumps for the inlet works & safety shower.
- 4 off new surface aerators.
- 4 off Magflows.
- HDG Steelwork.
- Process control building, including electrical switchboard HMI & HVAC
- Commissioning including WWTP biological performance reports.
- Operations & maintenance manual’s
- Operator training.
Full post on the above project coming soon or for further details on this and other project please call (08) 9248 1234 or email email@example.com