Vacuum Sewerage System Design
Watercon has been involved with AIRVAC Vacuum Systems in Australia for over 14 years.
We have been involved in the design and construction of 90% of the systems in Western Australia, and many systems in the other states of Australia.
Watercon and AIRVAC can provide you with a complete vacuum sewerage system, from conceptual design through to commissioning, operation, and maintenance.
Fabrication, Construction, and Installation
We have our own fabrication and mechanical workshops, site construction and commissioning teams, providing you with superior quality and service for the lowest overall price.
- Fabrication of Vacuum Vessels to AS1210
- Fabrication of Carbon and Stainless Steel pipework to AS40401
- Thermoplastic pipework – PVC, ABS, PE
- Structural Steelwork
- Workshop Assembly of skid and transportable pump station packages
- On-site construction of the vacuum pump station
- Manufacture vacuum pit suction kits and other components
Testing and Commissioning
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
- Commissioning of Vacuum Collection Pits and Valves
- Commissioning of Vacuum Pump Stations
- We have a specially designed and constructed trailer mounted high capacity vacuum pump and vessel for testing of vacuum mains, valves and pump stations available for hire.
- Maintenance of Vacuum Pump Stations and Valves
- Repair and Testing of Vacuum Interface Valves and Controllers
- Repair and overhaul of vacuum and sewerage pumps
Watercon can provide training on the AIRVAC System for designers, operators, and maintainers to ensure you are getting the most out of you investment. Please contact Watercon to find out how we can provide you with an engineered solution using the AIRVAC Vacuum Technology System.