High Performance (HP) Controller
Watercon are pleased to announce the Airvac – Aqseptence Group High Performance (HP) Controller by AIRVAC®
In keeping with AIRVAC’s longstanding commitment to product improvement we are pleased to introduce the next generation of vacuum controllers.
The AIRVAC High Performance (HP) Controller. The AIRVAC HP Controller offers these improvements:
High Performance (HP) Controller by AIRVAC® features an improvement in materials, design and function.
The HP Controller underwent a 1 million cycle test at our factory as well as a year-long field test in an actual operating system.
Based on the results, we are confident that the AIRVAC® HP Controller will outperform any other controller on the market.
1. Improved water tolerance/fewer hung valves: The eliminations of dip tubes coupled with larger orifices drastically improves the tolerance for water which in turn reduces the odds of a hung valve.
2. Less susceptible to freezing: With fewer metal parts, the HP Controller is less susceptible to freezing in cold climates.
3. Easier timing adjustment: The needle valve has been replaced by a timing adjustment wheel that makes timing much simpler and more accurate (see photo at right).
4. Fewer parts/improved materials: In addition to having fewer parts, the HP Controller features higher quality materials. Combined, this is expected to result in a longer life expectancy.
5. Shortened rebuild time: Fewer parts and simpler testing procedures results in less time required to rebuild the controller.
The HP controller is used extensively by all major vacuum system owners & operators all across Australia.
Every new AIRVAC HP Controller is manufactured in the USA to exacting speciﬁcations and assembled at our factory
in Rochester, IN, USA